Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Empirix Application Engineer
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Contact Technologies (ECT) Interaction Routing and Dialer Team is looking for an experienced Empirix engineer. The role will be tasked with providing technical support for various product platforms within the Wells Fargo Empirix suite of products. The products include Telephony Testing and Monitoring platforms (Hammer, OneSight, Voicewatch) along with a future implementation of Diganostix. The candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing and documenting Empirix solutions in support of feature testing, regression testing, and performance testing, and contact center/enterprise monitoring
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and text complex monitoring drills and stress tests
- Operating system, Middleware, database, and application patching implementation instruction and documentation
- Reproduce production issues in an internal lab environment
- Patching implementation instruction and documentation
- Support/test upgrades to new versions or delivery of new services
- 1st level support of QA Empirix tools in the lower environments (Hammer automation testing, regression testing, Call Master)
- Create knowledge base when issue is resolved
- Provide detailed technical documentation and other deliverables
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills eg: log configuration and collection, packet traces, signaling protocol analysis, dump collection, patch installs, basic log analysis
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.