Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Info Security Engineer 3
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Information Security within Wells Fargo is seeking an Info Security Engineer to support application security for all of Wells Fargo applications. In this role, you will work with software development partners to identify and mitigate the security vulnerabilities in the applications identified through Automated Dynamic Application Security Testing (ADAST). Communication with the business security team, information security consultants (ISCs), operation risk consultants (ORCs), information security group, and development technology partners is critical in this role. You will also act as an application security SME for the development and security communities within Wells Fargo.
The Info Security Engineer will:
- Conduct automated dynamic application security testing using automated testing tools
- Review test results from tools
- Ensure that automated tests are completed successfully
- Identify and remove any false positives from automated testing tool reports
- Triage & Disposition results and enforce a Bug Bar
- Verify/validate defect fixes
- Provide application security consulting SME Support to developers
- Assist developers with understanding of security defects and risk
- Assist in defining acceptable solution to fix defects
- Communicate and document security risks, issues and controls for security planning purposes with line of business liaisons Help maintain Security Coding Standards and Bug Bar as required
- Assist in the Development of standards as required
- Provide training
- Stay up to speed on 3rd party (inside and outside Wells Fargo) known security vulnerabilities
- Develop and review malicious use cases/threat models
- Maintain a broad understanding of security technologies and products
- Actively participate on improving the security culture and education throughout the organization
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.