Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Info Security Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
We are looking for an information security engineer to help our Automation and Reporting team. This team will provide technical support for the entire EAM SD Reporting Team and EAM lines of business. Prefer a candidate that has extensive SQL, data mart, and reporting experience that can assist the team in obtaining data through various ETL tools such as NDM, Autosys, SSIS, etc. This data will be utilized to create various reports that are both ad hoc and recurring. Reporting tools includes Tableau, SSRS, and other Business Intelligence (BI) reports.
This position will support the EAM Organization in knowledge and alignment with Enterprise Information Security (EIS) and Enterprise Access Management (EAM) organizations for access needs.
- Deliver process consistency across Wells Fargo EIT supporting Access Management initiatives
- Works with a variety complex applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible factors.
- Assist with building sustainment reports to monitor EAM compliance with policies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within a variety of teams throughout the organization.
Successful candidate will work closely with the Information Security Management, Risk, and Enterprise Access Management team along with business lines and technology leadership across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to effectively engage in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, and have a strong operational focus.
Will consider other Wells Fargo domestic US locations. No locations outside of US.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to think both conceptually and detailed as needed.
- Ability to negotiate to achieve desired goals with a successful outcome for all parties.
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, influence and set direction, and resolve issues.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills (written and spoken) including Senior Management.
- Expert analytical skills with a keen ability to see how to translate needs of the teams into tangible deliverables.
- High level understanding of various development technologies, development environments, and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technology related field.
- Past Wells Fargo and/or Wachovia experience.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.