Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Project Manager 3
at Wells Fargo
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and oine offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within PVSI, the Shared Services Team is involved in a wide-variety of high-priority initiatives across the company and this role will be in the Group Portfolio Delivery Organization, which is dedicated to project managing the high-priority initiatives within Marketing.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Project Manager 3 will be accountable for managing projects or for the direct and independent management of the most complex projects of the business that typically include multiple systems and significant diversity in multiple lines of business.
- Successfully inform and influence sponsors and key stakeholders, senior, and executive leadership to promote success of program and/or project performance and prioritization, frequently through times of ambiguity and significant, long-term obstacle management.
- Seek counsel of peers, stakeholders, and/or program/project leads in times of strategically complex or critical ambiguity and adapts planning, communications, and engagements. Incorporates multi-business and enterprise support operations organizational/systems/strategies/institutional knowledge/navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts then translates that into comprehensive engagement and management strategies.
- Communicate frequently to the project team, sponsor, portfolio sponsor, portfolio leader, and stakeholders while maintaining cooperative, motivated, and successful teams.
- When applicable, performs all usual duties of a Project Manager in accordance with policy, methodology and artifact creation. This include needs identification; resource requirements; project dependencies, planning and progression; financial management; status reporting; prolific and effective communications; ongoing risk assessment and adaptation at the program or project level; and appropriate escalation strategies and implementation.
- Incorporate regular and appropriate consultation with steering committees, executive leadership, sponsors, business and other stakeholders to validate program viability, project trajectory and project performance feedback. Ensures that risk controls are met.
- Assist managers with coaching and developing junior level team members. Regularly coaches other project managers.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years experience managing teams comprised of user experience design and technology experts who consult on customer facing internet/web design solutions, collaborate with designers and front-end developers, accessibility testers, and manage an established accessibility testing program
- 5+ years managing complex technology solution delivery following SDLC
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $109,200 Mid: $156,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $91,000 Mid: $130,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.