Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Technology Architecture Strategy Leader
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo Technology
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) Architecture & Strategy team is part of the broader Enterprise Functions Technology CIO team within Wells Fargo Technology (WFT). Enterprise Functions Technology Architecture & Strategy Group is responsible for architecture for all enterprise functions of the bank (Enterprise Risk, Enterprise Finance, Enterprise Marketing, HR, Legal, Audit etc). EFT Architecture is responsible for developing technology strategy, solutions architecture, technology guidance, standards decisions, and architecture governance.
This position is responsible for setting key strategic architecture direction and multi-year roadmap for Enterprise Marketing Technology Portfolio. This role will be accountable for analyzing marketing business strategy and current state architecture, develop Enterprise Marketing reference architecture and a roadmap for transitioning from current state architecture to target state architecture. Ensure Marketing Architecture Strategy aligns with the Marketing line of business strategy and Wells Fargo Technology strategy.
Partner closely with Marketing Technology CTO organization, Marketing Line of business, Enterprise Data Technology Organization and Data Management and Insights to identify architecture modernization and simplification opportunities. This leader will be responsible for aligning architecture to enterprise standards and comply with EFT architecture practices and patterns.
Responsibilities also include
- Bring innovative transformational architecture ideas to develop a strong architecture roadmap.
- Provide architectural thought leadership and apply innovative architecture patterns in effective and efficient way meeting business and regulatory priorities.
- Bring strong technical architecture skills and ability to lead the discussion with technology and functional teams.
- Document and present architecture and design to Sr. leaders.
- Must work across the organization at senior levels to establish, maintain and govern all aspect of Marketing Architecture Strategy and Roadmap.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-section of enterprise resources to improving our efficiency and effectiveness to deliver Wells Fargo products to market faster.
- Lead effectively in a matrixed organization, developing partnerships with many business and functional areas, and having a strong execution and delivery, Relationship management and influencing skills.
- Assess business strategy, and current state technology landscape and develop and maintain target state architecture aligning to all enterprise standards and practices such as data, application security, platform simplification strategies.
- Lead and manage architecture for key enterprise programs.
- Define, plan, develop major IT strategies for on-going programs with broad cross technology impact.
- Develop standard architecture patterns for Marketing application and data portfolio.
- Guide less experienced architects in a matrix organization.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in translating emerging and creative architecture patterns into business domain architecture Strategy.
- 12+ years combined technical and business experience
- 12+ years of experience in architecture and design of complex system software
- 10+ years of experience creating solutions
- 3+ years of BPM architecture and design experience
- 3+ years of experience in developing Micro Services based architecture strategy
- 3+ years of experience in developing Marketing technology architecture strategy
- Experience in delivering architecture for large regulatory programs.
- Big 4 consulting experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.