Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Microservices Enablement Team is seeking qualified senior microservice technical developer candidates who would be responsible for developing and maintaining microservices solutions supporting the Deposits Product Group & Operations areas. This team provides technology solutions and Microservices for Hogan Deposit and Customer applications. This role as Software Engineer focuses on building and supporting new solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Working within an Agile and collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
* Hands on programming, unit testing and building high quality Microservices that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
* Working with Product Owners, Application Architects and business functional leaders to design and implement business Microservices using various open source technologies, tools and best practices and Microservices design patterns.
* Actively practicing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
* Contributing to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build and deployments.
* Participating in code reviews, design reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverable, aligned with standards and best practices.
* Monitoring code quality, security issues and manages technical backlogs.
* Providing application support and addressing operational issues and client defects via standard processes.
* Championing continuous improvements in the organization.
* Identifying important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefits and impact.
Selected candidate will be required to work within the following Wells Fargo location: 2600 South Price Rd, Chandler, AZ; Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Other Desired Qualifications
1+ years experience developing Microservices
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.