Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Risk Consultant 5 - Technology Resilience
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
WELLS FARGO TECHNOLOGY
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Technology team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day - both in the United States and across the globe - than any other division in our company.
Technology Risk Management is the Control Executive function for the Technology organization. Its services improve how we own, assess, manage, and report technology risks, while ensuring that we have strong technology risk expertise, employ the concept of risk management as a utility - operationalizing for efficiency, and move us to progressive risk management based on data and analytical processes.
Technology Risk Management - Technology Resilience
* The Technology Resilience risk management senior risk consultant is responsible for supporting the execution of an effective end-to-end control framework that covers technology and business resilience as well as considers related disciplines including cyber resilience.
* The role will work closely with Technology leadership and teams to oversee programs that continuously test and strengthen IT resilience for Wells Fargo’s most critical business services
* The role supports the Head of Technology Resiliency Risk Management in holding Policy Owners, Process Owners and Asset Class owners accountable for meeting Corporate Risk and Enterprise Business Resiliency and Disaster Recovery standards in the design, development and execution of controls across Technology.
Technology Risk Capabilities:
* Clear understanding of technology risk acumen
* Clear understanding of policies and standards associated with Technology Risk
Other Desired Qualifications
- Skilled in Technology Risk Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Familiarity with related existing and emerging finance-industry regulatory requirements related to business continuity, disaster recovery and resilience.
- Strong IT Governance, Compliance, Control skills with a proven track record of sustained favorable examination ratings and outcomes and/or delivering effective risk assessments and recovery tests.
- Experience developing, maintaining and executing strategic plans
- Strong matrix management experience in technology within a global large scale financial services company
- Experience with 24x7 operation of mission critical environments with the requirement for unsurpassed stability, resiliency and availability.
- Broad knowledge of the IT infrastructure systems integration and how IT enables the business through effective strategic planning, governance and management disciplines
- Experience managing change across a complex organization. Skilled leading managers, individual contributors and vendor resources across multiple domains and locations
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications and ability to assist in building and presenting complex topics to senior management in multiple mediums
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and highly matrixed environment
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to manage to concurrent competing and changing deadlines, quickly assess issue and concerns while bringing those issues to quick resolution
- Proactive innovator, motivator and change agent; able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.