Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager 2 - Customer Contact and Default Decision PMO
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
We are hiring Project Managers within the Customer Contact and Default Decision Project Management Office. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading, overseeing and ensuring the successful delivery and management of single or multiple projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or may require dynamic change management in order to deliver business value.
- Managing one or more projects at one time potentially with durations of greater than 1 year.
- Following project methodology and insuring projects are prepared for Adherence Reviews. Responding to Adherence findings to insure project compliance.
- Influencing and negotiating with stakeholders and project team(s), including senior management.
- Developing communication plans and adapting messages based on audience and knowledge of business.
- Providing timely escalation of risks, issues and concerns to the project team, project sponsor, business and/or technology partners as appropriate.
- Managing project financial forecasts, analyzing variances and insuring accurate financial reporting.
This position must sit in one of the following locations: Fort Mill, SC; West Des Moines, IA; Saint Louis Park, MN; Charlotte, NC; San Antonio, TX; Minneapolis, MN; or Chandler, AZ.
Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.