Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Developer / Apps Programmer Analyst 3
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking to hire a Salesforce developer for CRM - Customer Relationship View (CRV) initiative as part of Enterprise Core Services group. CRV is an application built on CRM platform to address the needs of Community Banking and Virtual Channels. CRV application is one of the most critical initiatives in the bank. The application is built on the Salesforce financial service cloud (FSC) platform using lightning components. The application will be used by multiple LOB's with over 100,000+ users. This will be one of the largest Salesforce FSC implementations in North America.
An ideal candidate
* Provides technical support and basic development for computer applications and programs.
* Uses diagnostic tools and/or analyzes and uses vendor specifications to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to
* meet established service level agreements.
* Completes required logs and reports.
* Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the
* development of moderately complex, computer solutions.
* Performs modeling, simulations and analysis.
* Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs.
* Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides.
* Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment.
* Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
* Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.
Other Desired Qualifications
* 3+ years of development experience on IT projects
* The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
* Ability to apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Knowledge of agile methodology
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.