Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Java Developer / ASE6
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Design and develop high performance Java applications
- Extensive design and hands on development experience in Microservices, automation
- Strong understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Strong experience building Java full stack applications, service based architecture
- Experience in Web UI design, development and implementation
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Work independently and strong work ethic
- Experience with the Agile
- Master Data Management experience a big plus
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.