Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior .NET/Angular Developer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
In Wells Fargo's Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) / Cards & Retail Services Technology / Sales Presentation Team, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization. We are looking for a person who finds challenge with cutting edge technology where every day brings new challenges and problems to solve where your work will have an impact on others.
The Senior .NET/Angular Developer will be responsible for the helping support and build out the Sales Presentation Application to give Retail/Phone banker and Wells Fargo Advisors bankers the option of a Wells Fargo branded, secure experience that would support key applications to sell and originate consumer lending products for Credit Card & PCM on the platforms which is key for the business. Key responsibilities include assuming a design and development role on assigned projects along with availability and support.
Additional daily tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. * Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Working with Business Analysts and customers to understand and validate end user requirements in accordance with business need that you can design and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Translating requirements into code for new or existing applications and projects.
- Developing original, intricate code and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability.
- Participating in system and user acceptance testing tasks as assigned.
- Acting as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $113,400 Mid: $162,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.