Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ServiceNow Business Systems Consultant (Business Systems Consultant 5)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This role is a senior level Business Systems Consultant focused on supporting existing applications and projects within EIT Business Process Engineering Technology portfolio.
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Acts as a liaison between EIT and business partner organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved via technical solutions.
- Work with team members to Create, Update, and distribute Business Requirement Documents, Functional System Design Documents, and Process Flow documents.
- Work with business and development team members to analyze and refine business requirements to a greater level of detail.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Works with user groups to provide training,resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Record and Track system defects and change requests from inception to implementation and close.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Escalate issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Build and share subject matter expertise.
- Provide effort estimates for projects and change requests.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge or experience with Business Process Management and/or Engineering
- Candidate should be able to communicate with senior leadership in business friendly terms for technical issues
- Ability to lead and mentor less experienced staff
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees project
- Experience in service catalog migration
- Senior/self-reliant, capable of doing work independently
- Possibility of on-calls and extended hours during weekends and weeknights, especially during change releases
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.