Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Automation Engineer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Handle highly complex QA and test environment problems and issues
- Create and maintain automation framework using Selenium, as well as automation scripts
- Work with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable test automation functions
- Prepare test approach and test scripts based on user stories, business requirements documents (BRDs) and functional specification documents (FSDs)
- Review automation code to ensure standards and processes are followed, and advises on optimization of code
- Implement continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins
- Execute automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary
- Work closely with Business and Technology partners to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process
- Update and maintain test documentation
- Lead the creation, preparation, review and execution of QA assurance activities
- Analyze application specific software and perform ambiguity reviews of BRDs and technical FSDs
- Use advanced knowledge of applications to identify, evaluate, and resolve highly complex test problems
- Research new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards for testing
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios
- Support production validations during late evenings and/or weekends
- Provide on-call support (if needed) outside regular office hours to troubleshoot issues and work with EGS and technology partners
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.