Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Data Engineer / Apps Systems Engineer 6 (ASE 6)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Are you inspired by innovation, hard work and a passion for data?
If so, this may be the ideal opportunity to leverage your Software Engineering, Data Engineering or Data Analytics experience to design, develop and innovate big data solutions for a diverse set of internal clients.
As a Data Engineer, your responsibilities include:
* Integrate data from a variety of data sources utilizing on-prem or cloud-based data structures (AWS); determine new and existing data sources
* Develop, implement and optimize streaming, data lake, and analytics big data solutions
* Create and execute testing strategies including unit, integration, and full end-to-end tests of data pipelines
* Utilize ETL processes to build data repositories; integrate data into Hadoop data lake
* Adapt and learn new technologies in a quickly changing field
* Be creative; evaluate and recommend big data technologies to solve problems and create solutions
* Recommend and implement best tools to ensure optimized data performance
* Perform Data Analysis utilizing approved Tools
* Work on a variety of internal and open source projects and tools
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.