Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Salesforce Program Architect / Apps Systems Engineer 6 (ASE 6)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Program Architect role is a Senior Systems Engineer position in the Wells Fargo Salesforce Center of Excellence. This position will play a key role in shaping the Salesforce CRM solution space to cater to the needs of multiple lines of businesses prioritizing compliance and risk management accountability. The candidate will be responsible for identifying, designing, and managing the delivery of Salesforce and Salesforce-adjacent solutions and technologies.
The ideal candidate will serve as the technical advisor to business and technical management to align and ensure conformity with Requirements, Standards, and Best Practices across Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Information Security, Development, Operational Risk, and Salesforce stakeholders.
* Will identify, scope, and/or spearhead initiatives as prioritized.
* Has the ability to leads projects in a matrixed environment and drive to targeted outcomes.
* Will be available as a resource for Application Teams to architect technology solutions to meet business needs.
* Will develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
* Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong experience building Salesforce Applications including APEX and VisualForce development. VisualForce MVC development, developing Triggers and integrating into other internal systems.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning design and development.
- Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL.
- Solid understanding of governor limits.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Security, Authentication and Authorization (Single-sign-on, Session based and OAuth2).
- Good knowledge in querying databases such as MySQL and queries using Force.com explorer.
- Good knowledge of Force.com Migration tool.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Any Salesforce.com product certifications would be ideal.
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.