Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Operations Engineer
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Enterprise Services and Portfolio Management (ESPM) CTO organization is responsible for running investment optimization, technology portfolio management, enterprise services, and application rationalization of all applications used within Wells Fargo Technology. The organization is focused on defining technology strategy and solutions for the tools and data supporting IT Business Process Management and Enterprise Business Process Management functions.
We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Support Analyst for an opportunity to embrace a cutting-edge Agile methodology accountable for technical support, maintenance, and relationship management for a suite of applications aligned to Enterprise Services and Portfolio Management (ESPM). The successful candidate will join a talented team focused on ServiceNow application sunrise efforts as well as continued service availability and operational readiness activities for existing PAC2000/Remedy application environments. This role represents is an exciting opportunity to become a core contributor to the Chief Technology Officer’s transformation agenda to accelerate Wells Fargo’s Speed, Stability and Scalability!
* Level 2 production support including; resolution of complex technical issues, providing expertise with vendor applications and infrastructure and configurations.
* Middleware installation and configuration.
* Monitor batch cycles and troubleshoot to root cause during failures.
* Provide input to Service Level Agreement reporting and participate in Audit reviews.
* Strategically analyze complex business problems and develop solutions, including designing and creating IT Service Management solutions.
* Lead and drive projects, track and maintain accountabilities, and follow through to completion.
* Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
* Act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
* Analyze business requirements and to identify the key resources that Manage and balance risk while making sound decisions in high pressure situations.
* Mentor & lead less experience team members
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of Net, Java, software lifecycle release tools (UDeploy, Subversion, Github), workflow tools, or other experience in application support.
- Knowledge of infrastructure and/or application support and maintenance processes not limited to EACO, vulnerability remediation, DMAN/AMCT, enhanced monitoring solutions, etc
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Remedy Asset Management (PAC2000) application
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Knowledge and skill set in: CA Autosys, NDM, SSIS, IIS, Basic SQL Server Administration
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2150 W Pinnacle Peak Rd - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.