Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems QA Analyst 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Community Bank Technology QA team is responsible for the certification and testing of projects within many of Wells Fargo’s customer interfacing customer channels and support a board range of technology solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, especially with contact center speech IVR testing, as well as have solid background with quality assurance methodologies, processes, tools, and testing strategies such as black/white box testing. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with the application team, line of business, automation, and performance teams. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Strong ability to both test and lead a team for moderate to complex projects
- Advanced Quality Center knowledge, Banking Data experience
- Writing test plans and test strategy for the project and release
- Writing test scripts and test cases and execute tests
- Analysis of project documents (BRD, FSD, VUI, etc)
- Detailed knowledge of data needed to execute scripts
- Leverage telephony experience to develop new strategies and tools to enhance and increase efficiency of functional testing
- Lead testing discussions with partners to resolve testing challenges and provide solutions to complex test problems.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Expanded Knowledge of CTI Telephony and Networking
- Voice Biometrics, Nuance VUI documentation
- Hammer Call Master or Hammer Go/Sprint experience
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.