Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems QA Analyst 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This lead-level position is needed to support ongoing testing initiatives for the Enterprise Risk Management Technology (ERMT) group in Corporate Technology & Data. More specifically, the QA Analyst will be act from time-to-time as the technical lead across Customer Surveillance project initiatives, providing or consulting on the overall test strategy for each major engagement. The QA Analyst will determine the complexity for each test area within a test plan and will set time-based expectations for test case creation and execution. This QA Analyst will enforce consistency, comprehensive coverage, and efficiency across all assignments. Expectations are that the QA Analyst will become a subject matter expert in the testing needs for applications assigned. The QA Analyst will partner with the development team and key business stakeholders to understand the business needs, technical design, and current or targeted systems architecture. The QA Analyst should be familiar with all testing aspects of the assigned project(s) and readily articulate the QA status to superiors and partners at any time during the project life cycle. Given the domain knowledge, the QA Analyst will also be expected to provide input to the sizing and estimation process for future development and/or production support efforts. The predominant focus areas for this resource will be in support of batch and real-time process (input/output feeds) testing for the Customer Surveillance (EPACS, eCatch, Cornerstone), Enterprise Allegation Platform (EAP), Branch Supervision Platform(BSP), Enterprise Exit Management System(EEMS) applications. This role will also require significant interaction with offshore testing staff on a daily or weekly basis.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7 years of experience with HP ALM or similar tool for requirements / test case tracking; experience with JIRA or similar defect tracking tool.
- 7+ years of experience designing test plans and test scripts.
- 5+ years of experience leading or managing Quality Assurance Teams.
- 3+ years experience providing full life-cycle QA estimates for Enterprise-wide implementations, and can effectively demonstrate the process/methodology for completing such estimates.
- 5+ years of experience constructing/executing SQL queries with strong understanding of SQL Server databases, Oracle, DB2 with thorough understanding of database stored procedures, views, joins, and functions.
- 2+ years of experience with Data Migration Testing, ETL, and/or Data Warehouse testing, with an emphasis on testing Reporting solutions implemented using SQL Server Reporting Services, Business Objects/Crystal, Cognos, or similar reporting tools.
- 2+ years of experience with web services testing and understanding of standard data format (XML).
- Prior knowledge of Wells Fargo Operational Risk Management and Bank Secrecy Act business processes, systems and interdependencies.
- 4+ years’ experience with deployment and validation of build packages to test environments.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical training/experience.
- Candidate can clearly articulate all phases, types of testing that may be conducted within a standard development life cycle.
- Strong Communication Skill both written and oral.
- Experience creating and managing testing data for re-use in new development or maintenance support initiatives.
- Prior knowledge of Wells Fargo Enterprise Release Testing Standards and Processes (EPM).
Nice to have skill sets include:
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.