Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems QA Analyst 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Community Banking Technology Quality Assurance organization is responsible for identifying, documenting, and assessing risks to availability. This Sr QA Analyst position will be focusing on CTI and Cache Services End to End testing on Pindrop and Fraud Systems alongside the existing IVR & Desktop Fraud team. Fraud systems knowledge, especially Pindrop and Cache Services, a plus. This candidate would also have agile experience as we transition from Waterfall to Agile principles, and working closely with the team to automate sprints utilizing Selenium/Java, EMPIRIX.
You may serve as a QA Project Lead and or QA Platform SME for the Enterprise Contact Technology application portfolio (in support of Call Center technologies such as Genesys CTI, Interactive Voice Response, Cache Services, and Pindrop etc.). In this role, you will be designing, executing, coordinating, leading, and you will be conducting analysis of functional/non-functional requirements, and technical designs to verify software/hardware implementations early during the development cycle. In this role you will become the subject matter expert for QA on one or more related applications.
Scope of Work:
- Provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free
- Work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Application Platform expertise to support Failure Analysis, Regression Failures analysis for every release, and support throughout the entire application lifecycle
- Final Test Release Status Report
- Post Release Audit - Project Artifacts, Regression Handoff, test case data quality, etc.
- Project Dashboard quality & Enterprise Test Methodology/policy adherence
- Utilize tech enablers, shift left concepts to align with overall test strategy
- Risk assessment to the business across all projects, Maintenance Releases, etc. that impact the current release.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.