Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Support Analyst 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Wells Fargo Wire Transfer Technology Team is seeking a technical Systems Support Analyst who will have various coordination and planning responsibilities. The Wire Transfer Technology Team provides technical solutions and support for Wells Fargo’s wire transfer business. The Analyst will function in our diverse environment composed of both mainframe and distributed applications. The technologies and systems we support are responsible for processing hundreds of billions of wire transfers on a daily basis for some of Wells Fargo’s largest corporate, wealth management and retail customers.
This Systems Support Analyst should have a solid technical background, ability to plan, coordinate and execute detailed tasks and plans, while having a strong awareness of risk. This individual should be proficient in their ability to understand various technical disciplines for both the mainframe and distributed environment including, but not limited to network interfacing, firewalls, AIX server environment, mainframe technologies and dependencies.
* Provides advanced technical support and coordination for the entire wire transfer test environment (mainframe and distributed) - large scale/highly complex applications and the associated testing activities
* Maintains the wire transfer technology contingency plans, ensuring they meet or exceed enterprise and risk management requirements
* Coordination and execution of critical technology contingency events such as application and network fail-over testing
* Coordination of wire transfer Operational Readiness Testing
* Evaluation of Service level agreements and identification of gaps in current technology support processes
* Updates and writes documentation, procedures, and provides related training to peers when needed
* Helps troubleshoot test environment network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups
* Helps develop/design test scripts
* Tracking and communication of test environment/production incidents
* Assists with the coordination and management of change within the test and production environments
* Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements
* Assesses changes for risk to production and helps assure overall quality, security and compliance requirements are met by the application
* Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
* May lead/coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experience peers
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.