Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Support Analyst 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Provides technical systems support within a technology organization. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
Provides support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services; uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems; evaluates service level agreement criteria and identifies gaps in current technology process; participates in migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations; may write queries to extract data and validates data loads; completes project sizing; updates/writes documentation and procedures and assists with related training; troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using general guidelines, templates or direction from others; participates in writing test scripts; maintains change or issue logs; analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements; understands quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and reviews changes for risk to Production systems; participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
We are looking for a Systems Support Analyst 5 to join the Wholesale Technology Team to support Credit Spreading application.
- Actively participate in Production Support for Wholesale Technology's (WT) Credit Spreading Application
- Clearly understand and articulate end-user and technical issues from both business and application perspectives
- Manage issues independently to resolution
- Meet and exceed WT's Production Support SLA for timely and relevant responses to issues
- Interact with product, database, development, business, and other teams as needed to troubleshoot and remediation production issues
- Initiate, facilitate and lead critical production support issues
- Test and validate implementation of production fixes and upgrades
- Effective communication skills across a variety of mediums (in-person, over the phone, email) regarding production issues
- Drive root cause analysis to ensure meaningful preventative actions are taken to reduce future incidents
- Coordinate cross-functional resources to research and resolve production support issues
- Prioritize production support issues based on application and business knowledge. Escalate and communicate critical issues when required.
- Provide subject matter and technical expertise in application environment(s) supported
- Share and transfer technical and business knowledge with others on the Production Support team
- Help drive consistency and ensure best practices are shared within Production Support group
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment(Automatic)
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management(Automatic)
- Strong team or technical leadership experience (Automatic)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills(Automatic)
- 3 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- 4+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 2+ years of experience working with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Good knowledge of autosys jobs
- Prior experience in Wells Fargo Wholesale Technology organization
- Strong knowledge of Windows servers, SQL servers, and IIS web servers
- Experience with BCP testing, failover, and failback
- Prior experience leading and managing Wells Fargo EACO calls/issues
- Good Knowledge of Windows and UNIX servers
- Highly independent and organized with an ability to self manage and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - detailed oriented with a strong focus on results
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility from the outset, with a strong focus on effective customer service
- Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge to new applications
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.