Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Support Consultant 6
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Wells Fargo Information Security (IS) Security Code Review (SCR) team identifies security vulnerabilities in software applications that are used by Wells Fargo. The SCR team use Static Analysis Security Testing (SAST) tools to quickly analyze application source code for a number of security issues. SCR is looking for a talented individual with technical analysis skills and a customer-centric attitude.
The candidate will provide technical support and maintenance, focusing on the systems, middleware, applications, and automation needs of the SCR team. They will assist the team in supporting Windows servers, middleware, applications, performing off-hours implementation tasks, and providing on-call support duties. Technical tasks include software installation and upgrades, applying patches, supporting formal change management processes, supporting business continuity testing/simulations, managing access requests, applying configuration changes, and other system support duties as required.
Location: 2600 S Price Rd Chandler, AZ & 255 2nd Ave S Minneapolis MN are the preferred locations; other Wells Fargo Major Hub Locations may be considered.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Experience configuration and support experience with SQL Server databases and SSRS.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- Networking experience including (but not limited to); local area networks (LAN), internet protocol (IP), Active Directory, and/or firewalls.
- Jenkins experience
- Experience with HPE Fortify
- Linux server administration with expertise in installation, configuration, tuning, and deploying applications
- Knowledge of general security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signatures), PKI concepts, and SSL
- Experience with performance testing, monitoring, and tuning
- SSL certificate management and installation (Venafi)
- HPSA tool for software deployment and patching
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.