Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Executive Home Lending Technology Head of Data Services
at Wells Fargo
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.98 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through 7,400 locations, more than 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 31 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 263,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2020 rankings of America’s largest corporations.
Additional information may be found at www.wellsfargo.com | Twitter: @WellsFargo.
Wells Fargo Technology
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Wells Fargo Technology (WFT) team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day - both in the United States and across the globe - than any other division in our company.
Wells Fargo Technology’s goal is to exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. Through technology and operations services, Wells Fargo Technology interacts with customers more than 12 billion times a year through branch, mobile, online, ATM and telephone transactions. Wells Fargo Technology impacts customers directly through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through Wells Fargo business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. Wells Fargo Technology strives to be a competitive advantage for the company and effective information management is one example of where we can take our capabilities to a new level of excellence.
The Technology team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuring their security, regardless of channel. We also help customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business (LOB) to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, Wells Fargo Technology draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise.
The Home Lending Technology (HLT) team is looking for a Head of Data Services to centralize and manage existing data resources, identify and implement new technologies and tooling to advance our analytic platforms, as well as help drive scalable data sharing practices. scale and deliver quality for Home Lending.
- Serve as owner for data environments, integrate with enterprise data environments and oversee the development of new processes that support teams across the entire HLT organization
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering managers, analytic managers, data & reporting engineers to gather requirements through direct interaction with product teams, business partners, and architecture and engineer teams
- Track the performance of our resources and related capabilities, constantly evolving our system to enable scale and deliver quality for Home Lending
- Oversee and manage end user computing tools (EUCT) across the broader Consumer Leading organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience leading large scale transformational initiatives in consumer lending
- Experience leading analytics and/or reporting functions and/or experience managing Data Engineers
- Experience implementing and managing in an Agile environment
- Proven experience as an Analytics leader or Data Scientist
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) technologies and strategies
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation concepts and technologies
- Experience leading teams leveraging ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, OLAP, EDI and BCP
- Data Load Processing, Workflow Management and Process automation experience
- Experience with cloud provisioning, forecasting usage, and managing to a budget
- Experience working with AWS, PCF, Azure or other cloud providers with a strong understanding of their offerings (Athena, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Kinesis, Redshift, Lambda, S3, EC2, etc.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.