Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Manager 3 - Applications Lifecycle Governance
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
This Technology Manager 3 will be involved with and provide direction and leadership for tools and automation efforts for major Applications Lifecycle Management (ALM) initiatives that span the technology organization. As the leader of this team, the person in this role has a significant need for expertise and prior experience in areas related to application lifecycle management. In partnership with stakeholders, multiple levels of leadership, and individual contributors across technology and business lines, this individual will develop and improve processes, and will also consult heavily with stakeholders and impacted areas as they assess and implement changes to meet the ALM policies and processes.
- Provide ownership and maintenance of tools, automation, and technology enablement for ALM Policy and Processes
- Establish operational objectives and assignments, and delegate assignments to team leads
- Define and execute strategy and plan for ALM Policy Management functions overall including:
- Manage policy and procedure documentation changes
- Educate and communicate ALM policy and requirements to the application community
- Lead knowledge management including information sessions with the organization to ensure successful understanding of expectations from ALM Policy perspective
- Lead teams in driving cross-functional, enterprise-wide initiatives, as well as providing enterprise-wide ALM policy support
- Define and execute strategy, and plan for technology and tool solutions to enable ALM organization
- Provide ownership and maintenance of SharePoint team sites and Lifecycle Navigator for Enterprise Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and ALM teams
- Build and support an analytics platform to enable our ALM peers with metrics
- Source data from enterprise Systems of Record (SORs) to enable reporting and data integration
- Define, plan, and execute on strategies and roadmaps for tools and automation yearly initiatives and programs
- Analyze new tools and the appropriate use of existing tools for our needs within ALM
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability balance multiple priorities and provide clear leadership in a changing environment
- Ability to drive projects to completion in an efficient manner
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.