Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Resilience Consultant
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Technology Resiliency Consultant role will function as a lead assigned to testing oversight and governance related initiative(s) or work-stream(s) within the larger Technology Continuity and Resilience (TCR) program and objectives. This role will interface across the TCR team, Wells Fargo Technology, and various business groups across the enterprise to provide a cohesive outcome for objectives and further improve Wells Fargo's resilience posture. This role will be responsible for a variety of activities and deliverables that contribute to the continuous improvement and necessary enhancements for resiliency across Technology platforms and Technology operations.
The role will require strong leadership, collaboration, communication, planning and problem solving skills to work with other teams including Enterprise Business Continuity, Operational Risk, Technology Infrastructure, Audit and various business groups across the enterprise.
This role will aid in the design, evaluation, orchestration, execution and oversight of specific action plans to improve testing and resilience related items across the enterprise as defined in our multi-year exercise framework.
Additionally, this role will serve to:
- Aid teams in the coordination, management and oversight of resilience testing and reporting
- Continue to improve existing frameworks by keeping current on industry challenges, best practices, threats, trends and automation related to resilience testing and recovery. Serve as resident SME as it relates to best practices around DR testing.
- Contribute to the design, orchestration for competence and validation activities that produce meaningful scenarios leveraging testing simulations that improve our framework and promote testing maturation.
- Lead/influence in a matrix environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- CBCP/CISA/PMP or other related certifications are a plus
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: DR exercise facilitation and planning, experience with cloud recovery strategies, BCP knowledge and practice, experience in a lead role for resilience type projects, post-exercise reporting
- Strong knowledge, experience and passion for IT Resilience and its associated processes and controls
- Background and competency in Disaster Recovery procedures, methodology, exercises and associated frameworks
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.