Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teradata Developer (Analytic Consultant 4)
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are looking for a highly competent and motivated individual to fill an Analytic Consultant 4 role supporting Wells Fargo Technology.
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Consults and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc. Analytics involved generally span multiple functional areas/business lines/data sources
- Plans, analyzes, designs, implements, maintains, and controls the organization's databases with a main focus on Teradata, MS SQL Server and Oracle. Consults with and provides guidance to database users and client groups, often recommending tactical and strategic solutions.
- Design, development, test, and implement application code, Follow proper software development lifecycle processes and standards, Participate in design and code reviews. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Works closely with business partners to evaluate business requirements, plan projects and participates in efficient development, delivery and deployments.
- Participates in compliance, risk and regulatory processes within Wells Fargo.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience and understanding of technical application development in Teradata developer role
- 3+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience , Informatica
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualization
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.