Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Developer 4
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Deposits, Operations, and Debit Card Technology is seeking qualified senior microservice technical developer candidates who would be responsible for developing and maintaining Microservices solutions supporting the Deposits Product Group & Operations areas. This team provides technology solutions and Microservices for Hogan Deposit and Customer applications. This role is a Web Developer (Web Developer 4) focused on building and supporting new solutions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- The candidate will be working on an Agile and collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
- Hands on Programming, unit testing and building high quality Microservices that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
- Candidate will be working with Product Owners and business functional leaders to implement business Microservices using various open source technologies, tools and best practices and Microservices design patterns.
- Actively Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) while developing new features and refactoring existing code.
- Contributes to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build and deployments.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverable, aligned with standards and best practices.
- Monitors code quality, security issues and manages technical backlogs.
- Responsible for application support and address operational issues and client defects via standard processes.
- Champions continuous improvements in the organization.
- Identifies important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefits and impact.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ years experience developing Microservices
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.