Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Developer 4 - Cyber Security Innovation Team
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
- Secure Application Development
- Design, develop and maintain solutions that integrate cyber intelligence, malware forensics, and internal security logs so that advanced threats can be detected
- Build and maintain high-quality, high-performance, scalable software
- Engineer Data Processing Flows, languages and standards
- Produce Functional System Design Documents
- Collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams and code comments
- Debug and document existing systems through code analysis
- DevOps development lifecycle using Agile framework
Other Desired Qualifications
- Design / Development of UX/UI for analytical data and dashboard reporting
- Developing Windows Services, Web Services, Restful Services and/or WCF Services from scratch
- 3+ years of Linux OS development experience
- Meteor and React Experience
- Mongo DB Experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.