Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position is responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring information systems. These will include but not limited to Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and iSeries based systems.This position is responsible for impementation ofsfotware applications in various facets of the enterprise. This position will personally perform the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assist and communicate with Systems Engineer Manager, regarding projects, systems issues and provide resolutions to troubleshooting issues.
- Executes critical path activities and resolves issues or escalates issues to the Systems Engineer Manager as needed.
- Executes strategic roadmap and support practices for Microsoft Window,s UNIX, and iSeries environments.
- Assess the current environment and operational framework and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related major preferred.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in application management required.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and a clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter wit the ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.