Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Jr Tableau Developer
at YAM Worldwide
Position Title: Jr Tableau Developer
Department: Business Intelligence
Report To: Director of BI
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
*work sponsorship will not be provided for this role*
The Jr Tableau Developer will support enterprise system development requirements within the company. This position will directly support the reporting aspects of design, development, deployment, administration integration and customization of several Business Intelligence applications.
- Partner with the current team to develop reports and address data needs to provide reporting solutions
- Work with more senior members of the team to synthesize and translate instructional and business data needs into creative visualizations and tools
- Assist in development, maintenance and management of advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions primarily using Tableau
- Help refine best practices used in implementations using Tableau server
- Develop and document processes used in data flow automation and product management
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in source systems
- Proficient knowledge of Tableau to create business intelligence reports and visualizations (2-4years)
- Ability to learn tableau techniques quickly under the guidance of a Senior Tableau Developer
- Proficiency developing and updating technical documentation and training materials for client business stakeholders to serve as reference
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition between projects
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams
- Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position is located in an office environment and will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time working on a computer and talking on the phone. This position will be required to attend events and meetings outside of the office.